- This blog is published by the Domestic Relations and Family Law Practice of Daniel, Coker, Horton & Bell, P.A., a full-service law firm that focuses on civil litigation of all types. The firm was founded in 1946, has offices in Gulfport, Jackson and Oxford and has over 50 attorneys. Family Law Services include:
adoption • divorce • child support
civil commitment • custody • guardianship • grandparents rights • post-judgment matters •
- How will a parent’s health affect the Court’s decision about child custody?
- Mississippi Supreme Court Postpones Deciding Same-Sex Marriage Issue
- Federal Judge Rules Against Mississippi Gay Marriage Ban
- Mississippi Unmarried Father’s Rights – Establishing Paternity Is the First Step
- Dividing Finances Can Be Complicated